Edna Sexton, GRI, SRES - Broker/Co-Owner
The need for professional, informed real estate agents has never been more critical! With the information “explosion” on the internet about properties and real estate issues, home Buyers and Sellers have many questions about how all this information relates to their needs. My goal is to help you navigate this ever-changing market by Helping YOU Make GREAT Real Estate DECISIONS!
My knowledge of our real estate market has grown deep with experience, and it would be my great privilege to share that experience and expertise to help both Buyers and Sellers make Great Decisions!
- GRI - Graduate, REALTOR® Institute - GRI Real Estate Professionals have gained in-depth knowledge of technical subjects as well as fundamentals of real estate.
- SRES® - Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES® is a designation for Realtors who can meet the special needs of maturing clients when selling, buying, relocating or refinancing residential or investment properties.
- 30+ years of experience serving Buyers and Sellers in NC
- Sales Manager of Award-Winning Team of Associates
- Relocation Specialist - Provides service to Transferees and Relocation Companies
- Continuing Education Instructor and Real Estate Trainer
- B.A., UNC-Wilmington and M.Ed., NCSU
- GRI Real Estate Designation
- Approved NC Continuing Education Instructor and Sponsor
- Volunteer with Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- The Shepherd's Church